Saturday, 19 September 2009

We cannot live without faith trials - 19th Sept 09

While spending time with Father God this morning, He took me back to two words that He has recently been speaking to me. Both of the words He has brought to me came through two very trusted spiritual sisters in the Lord. One of whom I call Sis and she know very well who she is and the other is a dear friend who had no idea what I was going through when the word was given to her and to some extent still does not know all of the details. It’s great when it is like that because then there is no human interference and you can get the full weight, height, depth of Father God’s word to you without a break in the signal (as long as your spiritual antenna is functioning of course). Thank you also my sister, you know who you are and I have referenced your shared words before (‘Render Honour to whom Honour is due’ – Paraphrase of Romans 13 vs. 7).

The first portion of scripture hit me with such an impact and gave such depth of understanding into the years, trials, tribulations, I have been through in my life. I knew Father God was saying to me, that the first forty years of my life (I am forty in two weeks time) were a preparation for the next stage of my life. Father God was saying that everything that came as a result of those years, He was fully aware of and that some was in line with His divine will for my life and some as a consequence of mine and others decisions (our own will).

I have the gifting of prophecy and strong spiritual discernment on my life. I did not ask for it, did not seek it, it is what Father God predestined before I was even in my mother’s womb. We all have a calling, a gifting, and a destiny that the Lord has placed within/upon our lives. Some of us have a glimmer of it, some of us are flowing in it and some of us have been so hurt by the trials of life that we need support and help to re-discover it; but never the less, we all have it (yes those who do not yet know the Lord too).

Why I have said that about my gifting, well this is because I have been shown hundreds of visions by the Lord since childhood and at the time of the visions, I rarely understand there meaning, but like the bible said of Mary on occasions, ‘I treasured these vision in my heart’ and as the book of Habakkuk chapter two says ‘I wrote down the vision’. The point I am making is that sometimes the visions/path the Lord may have shown you does not always line up with what others can understand (sorry! Sometimes??? Personally, nearly all the time – only you will know for your own experience) and so you can find yourself walking through this wilderness on your own. Yes, you may be married, have kids, be active in your community, church, job, ministry, have lot’s of people around you, whatever the situation is; but you still feel on your own and have to make the journey on your own. In this place you can find yourself questioning your own level of faith, because your life just somehow in maybe a few, many or even just one area does not seem to be being lived in line with the promises that Father God’s word has promised to us. I will share from a personal word from the Lord via a sister of mine as testimony to my own experience of this:

“The Lord just put you on my heart to pray and it was just a tearful time. What I received to give you was encouragement for you. He said that you might feel like Nomads searching for a place to call home but God is bringing you into your Promised land. It might seem long and hard but you are now quite near. At least nearer than you thought before. He had me pray to ward off enemy attacks from you because it seemed as though at that point there was one, I don't know, you can confirm.

Although it may not seem like a smooth road, and you have felt that you have not made right decisions and asked yourself "what am I doing here?" I have to remind you that God has already calculated all of your decisions and "supposed mistakes" into the prophecy of your life. Something good is going to happen soon and I thank God for you. This is the way it was meant to go to bring you to the expected place”

I share this word because I believe this is what Father God is also saying too many of you right now.

Now that I have said, what I believe Father God would have me say I want to share the two portions of scripture with you as I know Father God is speaking too many of you through this.

Before I do that, Lastly, I must say this: Father God’s promises are for those who have submitted their lives to walk with Him through His son our Lord Jesus Christ. Father God’s hand was on me for all of my life and His mercy and Grace kept me in my years outside of committed relationship with Him from my part. The promises began when I answered the call to enter into relationship with Father God.

I am saying this, as I hope that this message is not just passed around Christian circles, but also to those who Father God is calling out to now, where ever you may be. For me it was in my car on the M25, feeling that my life was better off ended, than going on (I never could do suicide though as I had a fear of Hell and not knowing whether that was where I would go), for you it could be anywhere, you and Father God know where you are at. If you are not in relationship with Father God then those promises can be your if you call on Him and enter in to a relationship with Him, by submitting your life to Him through the work of Jesus at Calvary. Ask whoever forwarded this information to you for more information on this or you can of course come back to me and I will glady give you more information.

In case you are wondering why I call God, father God, well that is because that is what He is; A loving father, our Loving father – I strongly recommend a book for Christian and non-Christian alike called ‘Experiencing fathers embrace – by Jack frost, published by Destiny Image (
www.destinyimage.com). A very powerful book from what is like most of us an everyday and ordinary person, before his meeting with God.

Deuteronomy 8:2-18 (The Message)
Deuteronomy 8


What God spoke to me but all is relevant

1-5 Keep and live out the entire commandment that I'm commanding you today so that you'll live and prosper and enter and own the land that God promised to your ancestors. Remember every road that God led you on for those forty years in the wilderness, pushing you to your limits, testing you so that he would know what you were made of, whether you would keep his commandments or not. He put you through hard times. He made you go hungry. Then he fed you with manna, something neither you nor your parents knew anything about, so you would learn that men and women don't live by bread only; we live by every word that comes from God's mouth. Your clothes didn't wear out and your feet didn't blister those forty years. You learned deep in your heart that God disciplines you in the same ways a father disciplines his child.
6-9 So it's paramount that you keep the commandments of God, your God, walk down the roads he shows you and reverently respect him. God is about to bring you into a good land, a land with brooks and rivers, springs and lakes, streams out of the hills and through the valleys. It's a land of wheat and barley, of vines and figs and pomegranates, of olives, oil, and honey. It's land where you'll never go hungry—always food on the table and a roof over your head. It's a land where you'll get iron out of rocks and mine copper from the hills.
10 After a meal, satisfied, bless God, your God, for the good land he has given you.
11-16 Make sure you don't forget God, your God, by not keeping his commandments, his rules and regulations that I command you today. Make sure that when you eat and are satisfied, build pleasant houses and settle in, see your herds and flocks flourish and more and more money come in, watch your standard of living going up and up—make sure you don't become so full of yourself and your things that you forget God, your God, the God who delivered you from Egyptian slavery;
the God who led you through that huge and fearsome wilderness, those desolate, arid badlands crawling with fiery snakes and scorpions;
the God who gave you water gushing from hard rock;
the God who gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never heard of, in order to give you a taste of the hard life, to test you so that you would be prepared to live well in the days ahead of you.
17-18 If you start thinking to yourselves, "I did all this. And all by myself. I'm rich. It's all mine!"—well, think again. Remember that God, your God, gave you the strength to produce all this wealth so as to confirm the covenant that he promised to your ancestors—as it is today.
2nd Word:

Revelation 3:8 (New Living Translation)
8 “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.


I pray that this blesses you. As ever, remember the following:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.


Brother Don

No comments:

Search This Blog