Sunday, 18 October 2009

Hang on in there! Don’t give up!

My dear friends, I simply want to say this to you today – Don’t give up!

I don’t know where you are, what you are doing or what you are going through, but I want to say again, Don’t give up!

Life can truly be hard and many of us are just about making it through on a daily basis. It’s not about how much money we have, how many friends we can count on face book, how smart we think we are, our academic or streetwise achievements; no, no matter what we may or may not have, life can be hard.

When I see, hear or read of some of the difficulties that people are going through, have been through, are about to face, my heart cries for humanity. It is no wonder that many people harden themselves, their hearts in order to shield themselves from the harshness that life can sometimes bring, but again I say Don’t give up!

Although it may seem like the end of the road today, I know this is a cliché but ‘tomorrow is another day’ and yes you may have seen many tomorrows come and go, but believe me, in one of those tomorrows, things will change and that may be today or indeed, tomorrow. Things can get better; things do get better, if we Hang on in there.

As I said before it is just a simple plea from me to you, keep faith in humanity, remember that the news we watch and read is only a percentage of how most of the human race conduct themselves and so we should not allow our belief/hopes/prayers for the good in mankind to be shaken, by the acts of a small percentage of the world’s population. Remember the mule – http://jeremiahandbrotherdon.blogspot.com/2009/10/shake-it-off-and-step-up.html

Hang on in there! Don’t give up!

Love Brother Don.

Remember:

I brother Don want so much to be able to hear your views and discuss the topics on your heart. Leave a topic via a comment and we can discuss together. There are many hits on the blog and that means there are many people cleverer than I am who check in and will also add to the topics/discussions that you put forward. So go on help someone else out by bringing forward a topic they also would like to explore.

Note - There is no such thing as a silly topic.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good


Brother Don

No comments:

Search This Blog