Tuesday, 3 November 2009

A message of encourgement from Joel Osteen - Your destiny supercedes you mistakes

On a long drive yesterday, I listened to my weekly fix of this truly inspiring man of God. As I reflected over so many prayer I have prayed for myself and others I just wished that I could get people to grab a hold of this message. It also linked a recent short descriptive video called satan's plan.

I will put both links below, I would advise watching Joel first and then if you should so want to watch the second. For the non Christian or those of no concept of God, satan and such issues, you can either switch off here or take some time to google these issues and see what it comes back with. You can of course leave questions via the comment facility and I will respond there.

Joel's message http://www.joelosteen.com/Broadcast/VideoStreaming/Pages/VideoStreaming.aspx


satan's plan http://media.causes.com/515114?p_id=26794760

as always -


1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.


Brother Don

No comments:

Search This Blog