Tuesday, 24 November 2009

You are uncontainable - Joel Osteen

As much as I enjoyed writing the last blog 'the Mike Tyson Interview' and could easily have made that my last blog of all time, I just have to beg you to check out this link.

I don't know who you are, where you are at in life, but I just ask one thing of you. Brother D came to know God when feeling at the end of the road and in his car on the M25 on his way to play Sunday league football some 10 plus years ago. I had never listened to a Joel Osteen, and know that I am in the know, my hope and prayer is that no matter where you may be at (God knows anyway and He still loves you anyway - That's why He sent Jesus to us in the first place FOOOL!!!!!! :O) He is there for you. So do your self a favour and listen to this message.

The great thing about brother Joel Osteen is that you don't have to sit in church every Sunday to understand what he is saying, as he has a way of reaching the most simple of humanity like me :O) So if he can reach me he can reach anyone and help them to gather hope and faith in what can be a harsh world. Please always remember one thing that I am sure Joel would equally say himself - he is just a vessel, an instrument, a funnel being used to give the message of a loving Father God who loves you.

If you feel that you are at the end of yourself or not, just listen and see what God say's about you and to you - Yes what God say's about you and not what you and even others may say about you, but what the creator of the heavens and the earth says about you.


If you are in a hurry then forward to at least 30 mins. to get Joel's message, but if you ask for my opinion then listen to the whole message (worship and all) that will only take an hour out of your life.

I pray this message gets you where it got me; because believe me; Brother D don't wake up every day feeling good and fine and all that - No Way! there are many a days when I have to just confess that 'This is a new day that the Lord has made and so I choose to be glad and rejoice (claw the best out of) in it';' This is the  reality of life. it can be hard and the way forward can look so small amoungst the challenges, but you go for it!

Take a listen to brother Joel.....

Bless you my brothers and sisters.


Love brother Don



1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

No comments:

Search This Blog