Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Where will you go when it's all over in this life?

Have you ever really given the question any real thought? What does happen when you die??? Many people  fob it off as irrational thinking or too spiritual for them; why? fear of what they cannot explain or comprehend. is one reason. All the same though, whether you can or cannot comprehend it, it does not mean that avoidance will somehow, stop us having to face that inevitable question at some stage. What happens if you do find out that your destination was dependent upon lifestyle choices you chose for yourself and you have left it to late to make any further changes, that I would find rather scary.

As a Christian, I am very clear on what happens next, I will add however, that ten years or so ago I was not so clear and my belief was that if my good deeds outweighed my bad, then I may just scrap into heaven. This whole coming back as an animal and the like, never really sat well with me; however an 'It's just the end' also did not seem to make much sense either.

The link I have attached is to a video by a Doctor Rawlings MD who is/was a heart surgeon. The video is on near death experiences and he speak with some atheist scientist and others on their own experiences of near death.


Take a look and I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Love Brother Don


1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

No comments:

Search This Blog