Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Our Strength will arise - Everlasting God

Our strength will arise as we wait upon the Lord...........................................


Take a listen & remember who is fighting for you........

Exodus 1:11-12 (Amplified Bible)
11So they set over [the Israelites] taskmasters to afflict and oppress them with [increased] burdens. And [the Israelites] built Pithom and Rameses as store cities for Pharaoh.
    12But the more [the Egyptians] oppressed them, the more they multiplied and expanded, so that [the Egyptians] were vexed and alarmed because of the Israelites.

I don't care what Egyptian satan may think that he can use against you, satan was defeated over 2000 years ago at the cross of Calvary........ The disciples said that even the demons were subject to them in Jesus name (see Luke 10 vs. 17- 20)

Whatever satan is trying to decieve us with, stand up and take back the ground that our everlasting Father God has given to us. All this sickness that is going around..... Don't just take it, fight the devil and take back your healing, I will take sickness from her (our) midst - Click for full scripture

Here the word of the Lord to those His saints, His beloved children:

'If you in trust me and put your full faith in me (Hebrew 11 vs 6 & Proverbs 3 vs. 5 to 6) and wait upon me, you will renew your strength and run and not faint (Isaiah 40 vs.31); but there are no shortcuts, you must wait upon me. I will take you through issues in your life to strengthen and mould your character, so that in the end, you will rise and shine for Me like a precious diamond having been created from the hardened coal. Fear not, be of good courage, for the Lord you God is fighting for you.

As with my servant Job, there are times when the adversary of the brethren has legal right to test you. This is as a result of choices you make in accordance with your own will and at other times as you focus on the world at hand and neglect to take you stand in the spirit realm from which all things proceed (Matthew 11 vs. 12 & Matthew 16 vs. 19) and at other times, as I allow an event to happen for the greater good that you cannot see, as My thoughts are not you thoughts or your  ways My ways   (Isaiah 55 vs. 8 to 11).

So standstill and wait upon Me, my children. The Red Sea (sickness, debt, addiction, depression, anxiety, lonliness, sadness of heart and many other afflictions) may be facing you right now; but if you will trust me your Lord, with all of your heart, as with your brother & sisters at the Red Sea, you will see the salvation of the Lord and the Egyptians that you see today, you shall see no more forever. The Lord your God will fight for you and you shall hold your peace' (Exodus 14 vs. 13 & 14).

This is a word that I know Father God has given to me to share with you as He seeks to encourage you in this new decade. Stand my brothers & sisters and refuse to allow the devil to take anymore of you. I have at times prayed as Elijah did, that it felt like I have carried enough and that I wanted God to bring me home; but as with Elijah, God did not answer that call/prayer of distress, but He put food in front of me in order for me to go on and meet with Him in the cleft of the rock. A Loving Father and child meeting (1 Kings chapter 19 - Read all to get the full picture).

Our Lord our God will fight for us if we will put ALL of our trust in Him and stop allowing ourselves to be intimidated by the devil. YES he the devil does exist and ignorance is not bliss; if you decide that he won't trouble you if you don't trouble him, then you have already lost. God has given us all a gift, a measure of faith (Romans 12 vs. 3 - A measure of Faith) and so stir up that gift:

2 Timothy chapter 1 vs. 6-7 (NKJV)
6 Therefore I remind you to STIR UP the gift of God (BD - The gift of FAITH) which is in you through the laying on of hands. 7 For God (BD -  Loving Father, but also God of War) has not given us (BD - YOU) a spirit of fear (BD or timidity), but of POWER! and of LOVE! and of a SOUND MIND!

Remember that when you see such headlines as these 'Al-Qaeda in Yemen call for jihad', you are not to fear, but pray that the true living God will touch the hearts of those who are blinded (see 2 Corinthians 4 vs 3 to 4 - Please note small 'g' in god v4, is a denotation, false, idolatrous, deception and not to be confused with God Almighty).

Finally, I know I have the scripture below as a footnote, but I do ask that you would be prayerful over all that is said, as that which is not for you should not be taken on as a burden. the message of God is primarily of Love, as God is Love. Yes there is righteous judgement which has come about as a consequence of mankind's sinful and unrepentant ways, but God has made a way out if we will only believe.

If some of this still means nothing to you, but you would like to discuss further, please feel free to comment, using the tabs on this site.

Be blessed by this awesome worship song Everlasting Lord - worship video

Love Brother Don
1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)

but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.


No comments:

Search This Blog