Thursday, 17 June 2010

Make me a new face.

Hi y'all

I watched something this week that taught me about courage. The courage of those who are truly and I mean truly at the far end of underpriverlidged. This position makes them vulnerable to diseases that we only see in horror films or nightmares. Yet there is a strength amoungst these suffers that puts me to shame. Be warned, this programme does contain some upsetting scenes, but imagine being the one who is living with this disease.

Check out the link and do it soon as it will only be available on BBC iplayer for a few days.

Click on the link - Make me a new face

Remember those less fortunate then you and give thanks for even the little that you may have.
 
Love Brother Don

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)
'but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.'

No comments:

Search This Blog